Friday, August 19, 2005

I-600A and Fingerprints

Another milestone has been reached, we've submitted our I-600A form and our fingerprints have been taken. This is a pretty exciting step since it provides a key piece to our dossier, the I-171H. Its that little piece of paper that says, "guys get over here, your daughter is waiting for you".
The processing time for this form varies greatly from state to state. This is a detail that apparently is driving my dear wife insane. Currently our state is working on a 3 month processing schedule. This would be easier to except if other states were not processing the same form in 14 business days. I suppose there are benefits to living in a state that no one wants to immigrate to.

So to occupy my time I've created a little To-Do list.

  1. Continue working on daughters room
  2. Learn Chinese (Yeah good luck)
  3. Go to mail box and look for I-171H
  4. Continue with daughters room
  5. Stare at mailbox
  6. Double check mailbox. "You never know."

Yeah that should keep me busy for 3 months, wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Put your mouse over here