Monday, July 25, 2005

Our Journey Begins

Hello,
Let me introduce myself, my name is Shawn and I am a 32 year old computer programmer in Washington, D.C. My wife's name is Karen and she is a 31 year old Teacher in Southern Maryland. We've been married for 6 years and recently began the process of adopting our daughter from China. I hope to use this Blog to document our adoption journey for friends, family and of course our soon to be daughter.
We have enlisted the help of Great Wall China Adoption to guide us through the process and are still working on obtaining a home study agency. So far we have run into a few speed bumps, but I suppose these are to be expected.
Feel free to post any comments, advice or even stories you would like to share. I hope to keep this page active so check back from time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Put your mouse over here